Music, Yahoo, Microsoft, and more December 19, 2006Posted by sk in Bollywood, Hindi Movies, Microsoft, Music.
We’re back. After a brief hiatus, here’s another random post. I’m going to start off with the current playlist on WMP 11 on my comp:
- All songs of Guru (except Baazi Laga)
- Kabul Fiza (from the movie Kabul Express)
- Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas*
- Dust in the Wind by Kansas
- Point of Know Return by Kansas
- My December by Linkin Park
- Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company
- Songs from Sillunu Oru Kadhal (Tamil movie) – if anyone says New York Nagaram was copied, I’m going to break their bones.
- Songs from Tehzeeb (A. R. Rahman)
- Saathi Na Koi from Bambai Ka Babu (An old Rafi song)
- A couple of songs from Zeher
- White Album by the Beatles.
Does anyone care what I’m listening to? I don’t know. Just wanted to let you know. 🙂 Anyway, thanks to Guru, I’ve started listening to a few Bollywood tracks again. What are you listening to, dear readers (if there are any left)?
*I actually heard this song on the radio while driving to Tucson and tried to remember a few words so that I could search for it on the net. Unfortunately, I couldn’t. Thankfully, the song played again a week later and I remembered three words, “Don’t you cry.” I searched for the phrase, “Don’t you cry rock lyrics” on the net and couldn’t find the song. Later I remember two more words, “Carry on”. This time, I searched for “Carry on don’t you cry lyrics” and found the name of the group on Google. I love Google search. I really do.
On the topic of Google, do you think Microsoft will acquire Yahoo next year? I really hope they don’t. But the way Yahoo! has been doing lately, it does seem possible. And Microsoft has already tried once this year. What do you think?
ish, I’ve taken care of the pr0n links. Thanks for pointing it out. 🙂